We are Leap
We’re using all our financial and technological expertise to bring borrowers and investors together, creating a community where everyone can thrive.
We’re working to change people’s financial futures by making loans simpler and better value. Together, we’re determined to transform our industry by enabling people to take control of their money. If that sounds like something you’d be good at, get in touch.
Systems and Process
Participates in testing new system changes as and when required.
Ensures the firm’s application processing procedures are at all times compliant with the FCA principles, anti-money laundering requirements and internal procedures for Treating Customer Fairly.
Identifies failure points in existing processes, customer journeys and admin system, and work with the technology team to design improvements to eliminate waste and add value to the customer.
Be the first point of contact for customers in all matters contact by ensuring exceptional customer service.
Owns and drives resolution on our support channels over the phone or via written communication with our customers. All queries to be managed based on set targets and the internal complaints management procedures.
Responsible for updating all system notes and ensuring accurate records are maintained. You will be required to know the admin system and technology in order to provide the support expected by our customers.
Produce a range of timely operational Management Information (MI) to provide insights and support the management team in decision making to constantly improve our service and delivery.
Assist with daily reconciliations of client’s transactions.
Build and maintain effective relationships with 3rd party providers, including credit reference agency and Open banking provider.
Monitor and audit performance of 3rd party providers to ensure cost effective delivery of quality services.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Robust work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Genuine passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Flexible, hardworking, proactive and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SQL Qualification / Experience
- Ideally previous experience in customer service settings
Apply by email: email@example.com
Digital Optimisation Associate
As part of our expansion, we are seeking a data obsessed Digital Optimisation Associate to move into a fast paced and exciting role which will help scale the business through multi-channel digital acquisition campaigns.
You will be working on all digital performance acquisition channels across social, search engines and display advertising including remarketing, as well as exploring new opportunities to expand digital marketing channels. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of cross-platform campaigns, on desktop and mobile.
What will the Digital Optimisation Associate be doing?
- Managing campaign strategy & execution for paid search (PPC) across all paid search platforms, providing daily optimisation of CPC, CPA & conversion funnels
- Developing, executing and optimising a paid social strategy across multiple platforms, optimising segmentation/targeting, CPA/CPI & budget allocation across multiple paid social channels to drive cost effective campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Outbrain etc)
- Optimising SEO via strategic link building, site optimisation and implementation of micro local dynamic landing pages (ideally comfortable with HTML & knowledgeable about technical SEO)
- Managing & testing display advertising campaigns & retargeting
- Assessing, strategizing, and implementing data, analytics, and marketing technology solutions to solve our business problem
- Set up an attribution model and increase sophistication of our internal unit economics (LTV vs CPA)
What the Digital Optimisation Associate will be like:
- Obsessed with data, data and more data, in a highly analytical, numerate, detailed orientated, manner. High level of excel and modelling proficiency
- Capable of working with large volumes in a fast paced and results driven environment
- Hands on, very analytical, curious, clear and structured thinker
- Able to manage the complexities & ambiguity of a start-up moving at speed. Thinks about scaling (implementing repeatable processes) vs firefighting
What the Digital Optimisation Associate should have had experience with:
- Performance marketing, ideally in 2 or more areas (eg ppc, seo, paid social, content marketing, affiliate marketing etc), with proven record of ROI improvement through strategic execution
- Experience in a financial services or Fintech organisation
- A deep understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystem
- Experience using ad tech and marketing tech platforms (e.g., ad server, tag management, search bid management, DMP, DSP, web analytics, attribution, social media management)
Apply now, email firstname.lastname@example.org